Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Five Monthday!

 I turned FIVE MONTHS OLD!!! Can you believe it?? It seems just like yesterday that I was a young four month old :)  My last month was an exciting one. I had two overnight trips to Denver and got to stay in my first hotel. I got to eat yummy foods for the first time last month... green beans are my favorite, but I have also tried peas and squash. I am getting really good at sitting up on my own, but I still need a little help to not tumble over :)  I am grabbing everything in sight now and just can't wait to get my hands on things that I shouldn't! I'm still working on rolling over... I like to get half way over and then I just don't know what to do with my arm! This month I also started to sleep in my own big girl bed in my room. I like it a lot and I'm sleeping better... I've even slept a couple of times from 8:30 pm to like 6am... That's really good isn't it??? Well for my fifth month my goals are to... travel safe to see all my family in Michigan, get stuffed on new foods at Thanksgiving time, learn what to do with my arm so that I can roll over, learn to sit up and not tumble to my side and continue to be the best baby EVER!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment