Saturday, March 5, 2011

9 Monthaversary!!

I love the park!
This Wednesday I celebrated my 9 monthaversary! Only three more months till my big 1 Year Old bash... I already hear my mommy and daddy talking about all the fun we will have! I had my 9 month check up yesterday and let me tell you my doctor can talk... I just wish he would look me in the eye when he is examing me. :)  Mommy and daddy had a bet on how much I weighed. An over-under bet of 22 1/2 pounds, well.... I weighed 22 lbs and 9 ozs... that means mommy techniquely was the winner, but I heard her say that was close and should be a tie! I am also 28 inches tall. I'm still in my same percentiles of 90th for weight and 75th for height... Doc Simony says I'm "Perfect"... but he always says that! :) During my visit they talked about what to feed me now that I think I'm too big for baby food. I can now have some eggs and they are going to start giving me some REAL milk! We'll see if I like it or not :) I'm still working on my crawling...I"m almost there. I can sit myself back up from laying down and pull myself up sometimes to standing. I love playing with my toys and always entertaining people. This next month I'd like to complete this crawling process and get on to scooting and walking... sound like a good plan?? :)
Will you just swing me mom?

Watch me climb this ladder!!

No comments:

Post a Comment