Friday, May 6, 2011

11 soon leads to just being 1

One more month to get through until I'm the BIG 1!!!  This last month I've been growing and changing like crazy. I pretty much can get to where ever I want to go, I'm getting pretty good at communicating what I want... even if I have to scream about it! I can say Dada, Mama, Dog, Hi and tickle tickle :) I am a dancing fool they say... I just Love music! I also love people... whenever I see them I have to wave and say "Hey"!

I'm really big into tumbling all over the place right now. I love to do head stands and then try to somersault... FUN!!! This last month I had lots of visitors... My Mimi came to visit at the beginning of the month, my dad's grandparents, my Greats came to visit too! Also my Grandpa Rich and Grandma Norma came too!! Sooo much excitement to have so many people visit and get to spend time with me... have i mentioned I love attention! :)

The BIG news for the month is that I am now SUPER talented... how you ask? I can WALK!!!! I'm sure I'll be running before my Birthday! It's easier to get to the presents that way! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment