Saturday, June 11, 2011

One Year Check Up

I went to go to see Doc Simony last week for my One year checkup. He says I'm "perfect" as always!


My current stats and development are as follows:
  • I weigh in at 24 lbs 9oz (90th percentile)
  • I'm 30 inches tall (85th percentile)
  • I've been walking for almost two months now
  • I can say the following words~
  • dada
  • mama
  • that
  • Jakey
  • Hi
  • Bye
  • More
  • Book
  • Uh-oh!
  • I also have a lanuage all my own... I'm a chatterbox :)
  • I think that I'm very strong and can lift any object (even if it weighs more than me!)
  • I love to play on the floor, especially if we are having a picnic or playing house
  • I'm starting to help get myself dressed by putting my arms and legs in the right holes
  • I love to feed Jake all my food... I'm trying to make him my friend.
  • I make sure to say Hi and Bye to everyone I see
  • I can listen and respond to commands... especially NO! :)
  • I can feed myself and drink from my cup
  • I love to play pattycake and peek a boo and to do Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes
  • My favorite game is giving you everything and anything I can carry... I love to share!
  • I'm a book lover and love to just turn pages all day
  • I love to dance... too anything... music toys to Rap Music!
  • I can give the biggest belly laugh if I think you do something funny or if I do too
  • I can give High-fives!
  • I have six teeth
  • Some of my favorite foods are~
  • Cheese
  • Turkey and chicken meat
  • Noodles
  • Yogurt
  • Gerber chetos
  • Peas
  • Carrots
  • Goldfish crackers
  • Peaches
  • Bananas

No comments:

Post a Comment