Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Great Lakes State

This is me with my Great Grandma Paulsen. She was so happy to see me. She held and cuddled me and thought I was the best baby around!

I had sooo many people to feed me when I was in Michigan... it was like I had 100 servants for my every whim :) Here I am being tended to by my Grandpa Rich and Grandma Norma.

While I was in Michigan I began to perfect my new skill of sitting! Maybe it was the lower elevation and more oxygen that helped :)

This is me with my mommy and my Grammie! When I was in Michigan I also went to get my picture taken with the four generations of the girls in my family.

My Grammie was soooo happy to get to spend time with me! We talked and cuddled during my visit... she also bought me some cool ugg like boots!

I enjoyed my first Thanksgiving. I've heard adults say that after a good thanksgiving meal they were stuffed! I can feel that way some times when I've had too much milkies!

My daddy is sooo silly! Here we are waiting in the airport to go back to Colorado. I'm scolding him for being sooo silly!

 I think I'm into this flying thing! Here I am all buckled in... I got my own seat cuz I'm a big girl :) We flew Frontier Airlines, I'm glad we did cuz there was TV to watch during the flight!

No comments:

Post a Comment