Saturday, December 4, 2010

My half year birthday

 I had my big six monthaversary on Thursday December 2nd! Can  you believe that I am only six months away from being a year old??? I can... actually I wish I was older, I am soooo ready to get move'in!! There are sooo many things that I want to do... If only I knew how :) Last month was a good month for me. I worked hard to sleep without my swaddler all the time... I'm still working on that. I continue to LOVE drinking my milkies... but I've also been enjoying some yummy foods like... green beans, sweet potatoes, carrots, bananas and apples! I'm really starting to be a Scwormy Wormy as they say. Eveyone has been wanting me to roll over. Well I can... I just choose not too! That's right I would much rather move on to the next step in my development and sit up like a big girl... rolling over is sooo four month old behavior! ;P  I'm doing really good with sitting up and now I'm trying to scoot on my butt to get to where I want to go. I had my six month doctor appointment with Dr. Simony. I weigh 18 pounds on the dot and 26 inches long... I'm still in all my same percentiles much means I'm growing at a steady rate!! This month I also had my very first trip out of Colorado! I went to go visit my family in Michigan... It was a good time and I got soooo much attention that it was sad for me once I got home. Hopefully I will get to return some day to the land of water, trees and green. (so very different looking than my state)  Well now that I'm six months old my goals for the next month are... to have a great Christmas with my Daddys family (oh and get lots of presents), get to eat things like crackers and other yummy mixed foods, work on my next step of trying to get to things I want (like scooting or crawling)... wish me luck! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment