Monday, January 10, 2011

7th Monthaversary


I am now 7 months old! My daddy says I'm now a tenth of the way to Kindergarten...boy I can't wait! This month I really perfected my sitting skills, I am now PRO status. I can sit and reach for anything that I want in sight. I have also been getting better at being on my tummy. Daddy gives me lots of excerise and tummy time during the day... I'm starting to like it more and more. Speaking of liking my tummy more... I have now decided that I want to sleep on my belly. This has caused some distrubtion in my sleep however since I still loved to be swaddle to sleep. No more swaddling for me... but I think I like to sleep on my tummy more anyways! I've been eating good and really love my fruits and veggies! I had lots of visitors around Christmas time. My Mimi came and stayed with me for two weeks... that was fun! Then my Auntie Tiffany, Uncle Bob and my cousins Zach and Garrett came to visit... it sure was fun to have two crazy boys around to keep me entertained!! Well in the coming month I'm told I need to learn to sleep better, learn to crawl and pull myself up and get some teeth... it should be a busy month!


No comments:

Post a Comment