Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas 2010~ My first Christmas


I was so excited on Christmas Eve... I was sporting my TEAM SANTA shirt and my cool holiday leg warmers!

We don't have a chimney... so the stocking were just hung :)


Look at all my loot... well maybe it wasn't all for just me, but I had fun thinking it was.


My favorite part of unwrapping presents....Eating the bows!



I was trying to get my mommy to share her coffee... at least she lets me pretend :)



I LOVE to read in my new froggy chair!

Get away from my sock monkey... MY socky monkey!!!

They put me in another shirt that reads, "All Mommy wants for Christmas is a Silent Night"... why do they think these are funny?

This is my new peguin friend... I'm not sure to be excited or scared of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment