Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Doctor... Doctor...

Monday October 11th was my four month check up with Dr. Simony. He is good to me and I really like his monkey stehocope!  As if we didn't already know... I'm a big girl... I weighed 15lbs 10oz, which is the 90th percentile. I'm also getting taller... in the 75th percentile... coming in at over two feet tall ( 24 3/4ins).  Dr. Simony says I'm "perfect"!


Dr. Simony says that all my excerising is doing me good and that I'm "perfect" developmentally! I think he likes the word "perfect" :)  He says He wants to see me sitting by myself when he sees me next at 6 months... I better keep excerising so he can call me "perfect" again! Dr. Simony also said that mom and dad can start to feed me veggies if I'm ready... ohhh boy am I ready!!!


Well the bad part of seeing Dr. Simony is he sticks those needle thingys in my legs and I don't like it very much! They say it's good for me to get my shots but I'm not so sure about that! After a long morning at the doctor I just want to nap and whine a little about my experience for the rest of the day. It is also one of the few days I like to cuddle :)


No comments:

Post a Comment