Tuesday, October 12, 2010

First Roadtrip!

 Last weekend I got to go on my very first Roadtrip. Daddy and Mommy took me to Denver for Friday night and Saturday. Daddy had a regional gathering for the Church...actually my church got an Award/Trophy for being such a good Church at serving the community around us... I say way to go FBC Fowler!!! I got to stay at the Ramada in Thornton and sleep in my pack-n-play for the first time. It was good to move around... so much so that I ended up turned around and at the other end! My parents should have got a picture of that :) Saturday morning we went to the Gathering and everyone held me and played with me... I love people and always greet them with a big ole' smile! After the gathering we stopped at Daddy's favorite bookstore, Cokesberry. Mommy took my picture next to the LOVE banner there... cuz they LOVE me that much! :) After leaving Denver we went to the ToyRus/BabiesRus in Colorado Springs. I needed lots of Fall/Winter clothes because it is starting to get cold out and since I was born in the summer I haven't needed to be all warm and cozy yet! Dad and Mom also got me some fun Halloween and Thanksgiving outfits... I'm sure they'll be taking pictures of me in those soon! Dad took my picture riding in the car with Garfield... Garfield let me drive!  All in all it was a good trip... I can't wait for next weekend when we go on another trip for a family weekend away!

No comments:

Post a Comment