Friday, October 1, 2010

Feel'in hot hot hot!

Being sick sucks!
Let me tell you this my fellow blog followers... being sick is for the birdies! Sunday I started with a fever and had it on and off again till Thursday... and this did not make me a happy girl! Actually I was in a good mood most of the time, which I think made it a little confusing as to what was wrong with me. Mommy finally took me to see Dr. Carroll (not my usual doctor, but she saw me in the hospital when i was born) on Thursday. But Dr. Carroll wasn't that worried about me as I smiled my big smile at her, held her hand and talked her ear off. She also said she LOVED my chubby thighs... I weigh 15 pounds and 7 ozs! She did make me get my first Xray though and I really don't like posing for pictures! Anyway Dr. Carroll said I would probably be better by Friday and I was :) I'm doing good now and hope these silly sicknesses don't come too often!!

No comments:

Post a Comment