Saturday, October 2, 2010

Four Months

 Today I turned four months old! I am getting to be sooo big. I went to the doctors this week and weighed in at a whomping 15 pounds 7 oz. I have my 4 month check up on October 11th... I'm sure I'll be a little bigger by then. This last month I've gotten really strong! I'm an excellent supported sitter now and sitting has become my favorite thing to do. I'm no longer a fan of the "baby hold"... that's for babies and I want to see the world. Mommy and daddy make me do my exercises. I like to do some of my exercises but this thing they call "tummy time" sucks big time!!! I do like to do my calisthenics, which consist of me laying on my back, then being pulled up into a sitting position and then I use my legs to push myself up into a stand... ohhh yeah, I'm that good! Maybe I'll have to get my parents to make a video of that, you've got to see it! I'm also still sleeping pretty good and of course eating good... you don't get to be 15 pounds and not LOVE the milkies! Mom and dad keep eating in front of me at dinner and I'm ready to tackle them for the REAL yummyness. "Maybe Soon!" they say and i can't wait for that day :) I also grab at everything and of course my favorite place to put it is my mouth. My goals for next month... roll over, eat something yummy and maybe work my way out of being swaddled to sleep... wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment